Tomorrow night is our semesterly "Don't Fear the Penguin" meeting for
brand-new Linux users!  I hope you're all excited for it!

Here's the important info:
Date:  9-15-2005
Time:  7:30 pm
Place: CTB 340

We welcome anyone and everyone to come to the meeting, either to
answer questions and help out, or to learn some interesting things.
If you know any new Linux users, or anyone who's interested in
learning about Linux, who doesn't know about this meeting, please pass
the news along to them!

As a quick preview, here's our agenda for the meeting:

Basic KDE configs and Linux alternatives to common Windoze software: Bryce Redd
Top 10 (approximately) Linux Commands: Nathan Cashion
Package Managers: Michael Moore
Where to go for Help --- Resources for the Linux Newbie: Richard McNew

If for some reason you're on this list, and confused by that fact, or
you thought you were on the list, and aren't, please let me know!  :)
I'm planning on each of these presentations running between 10 and 15
minutes (*max*), so that we can have some time to answer questions and
help with problems, without going being there too long.  :)

Hope to see you tomorrow!
~Erin