that is fun I can see how one could get fast at that. I know some one that might benefit form it
On Sep 22, 2005, at 10:52 AM, Michael Moore wrote:

Has any one here used dasher before ? It's a program for inputting tet
with a keyboard it tris to guess what the next letter is going to be
and makes the more likely choices large than the others. I wrote this
mail with dasher . Supposedly you can get speeds of up to 35 words a
minute . However, this took me 6 minutes.

----

Well, that was pretty fun. It must really stink to not be able to type
with a keyboard. The dasher program is pretty cool though. Here's the
homepage if anyone wants to try it out.
http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/dasher/
It did crash on me once yesterday, so don't do any important papers in
it yet! :-D

--
Michael Moore