/me quotes

http://uug.byu.edu/events.php?id=175

MythTV Troubleshooting Event
Date: Saturday March 4th, 2006
Time: 1:30 PM
Place: Tanner 374
After the MythTV Meeting, everyone should have had the chance to spend
some time playing with MythTV, and get it set up.

Now, if you're stuck, have questions, or just want to learn more, come
on Saturday (Mar 4), and we'll do the best we can to help you. The
main requirement is that you've already put in an honest effort to get
started.

(time is tentative)

/end quote

Is the MythTV Meeting still on for 1:30pm tomorrow?

--
Lars