BYU-UG,

Some of us are trying to put together a large order of "Powered by
Ubuntu" case badges (picture link below).  I thought I would extend the
invitation to a few of the neighboring LUGs and anyone that uses or
advocates Ubuntu.

If you'd like to donate $10 to the fund it'll get us quite a few.
Currently the entire order (including all US based teams) needs just
$200 more to reach the next price break and bump our order from 227 to
400 badges.

Links to the designs are here:
http://tinyurl.com/2rkfsa

Vote for the design here:
http://tinyurl.com/yw2t9d

Please let me know off list if you'd like to donate to the order.
Again, donating is strictly optional and badges will be shared with the
group despite contribution or amount based on quantity.

Thank You,
--

Christer Edwards
Founder, Utah Team