On Aug 14, 2007, at 1:54 PM, Clint Savage wrote:

> Utah Open Source Conference 2007 nears, only 24 days remain until the
> conference begins.  Registration is available on-line:
>
> https://register.utosc.org/
>
> For more information visit:
>
> http://www.utosc.org

As a reminder, I can get you a discount code (brings admission price
down to $40!) just for being a UUG member. Just send me an email. The
conference is going to have some awesome speakers. I know a lot of
planning has gone into it this. Expect free books and other swag. You
don't have to travel very far. What more can I say? Email me for a
discount code and register soon!

-peter