<quote name="Stuart Jansen" date="Thu, 24 Jul 2008 at 08:01 -0700">
> On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 09:37 -0500, Mark Gardner wrote:
> > I'd rather give myself a root cannal than try to explain how WinSCP
> > works to my mother.
>
> Have you had a root canal? I'd rather spend a month as a Windows admin
> than have another root canal.

Have you spent a month as a windows admin???

Yes, I _have_ had a root canal. It wasn't all that bad. The days
_before_ the root canal were bad! ;) I haven't spent a month as a
windows admin, but using windows and VSPro for a semester is enough to
make me trade places with another root canal.

Von Fugal
--
Government is a disease that masquerades as its own cure
-- Robert Lefevre