Well, the entire current administration of the UUG seems to be against
changing the name--and our faculty sponsor is also rather put-off by the
idea, so it's really not gonna happen so long as Dr. Woodfield is alive
and working here.

Our name will be likely be abbreviated UUG until we lose sponsorship of
the CS department (pray that never happens, BYUSA demands that we host
our website on one of their windows servers <shudders>).  That being
said, don't feel too discouraged from starting discussions about
hypothetical name changes in the future--just realize that the name
probably won't change within the next decade.