Hello,

I'm looking for an ATX computer case. I have one that I wanted to use,
but it's too small. The power supply is situated over the motherboard in
such a way that the CPU fan won't fit underneath it. Any full tower
should work for what I need. I don't need a power supply or cables or
any additional components, but if your case has some that you want to
part with I'll be happy to take them, even if they don't work. Thanks!

Jeff Anderson