> I'd come down for that. I could boot in Linux more often if I knew I
> could play my current game without a reboot (Civ, Star/war craft,
> Orange box. . .)

The only one you'll have difficulty with is Civ, Starcraft and Warcraft
both run nearly flawlessly in wine without patching it (but to host a
lan game, you do need a patch).

Some of the games on Orange box provided source code for their engine,
and many FPS-FOSS games utilized some of that.  Half-Life 2, in
particular, should run in Wine, but I haven't tested it (it's on the
wine gold list, with a platinum rating for arch linux and ubuntu 8.10
64-bit).

I, also, +1 this idea, and, if y'all would like, We could schedule a
room and use the UUG switch and all that jazz for Feb 11th or 12th.  If
we have three people volunteer to help with all the setup so I don't
have to, we'll set it up and get it rolling.