I've been cleaning up a bit, and found the following old pieces of
hardware that I no longer use and will be getting rid of.  for some i'm
asking a little something in return, also interested in trades.  This is
for Provo area.  I haven't tested any of these, but they all worked when
they got placed in static bags some many years ago.

EVGA FX-5500 (256MB) 8X AGP $5
Geforce MX400 (64MB) 4X AGP Free
Generic PC133 256MB Free
2x either PC100 or PC133 Kingmax (generic) 128MB Free
Crucial PC133 256MB $5

let me know off list
--
Jonathan Wilson