Hmm... we haven't found it to be insane, it takes a little getting used to
because it is the MVC type model. Once we got passed the initial difference
in train of thought, programming is quite fast and flexible.

Robert LeBlanc
Life Sciences & Undergraduate Education Computer Support
Brigham Young University