On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 05:55:38PM -0600, Topher Fischer wrote:
> Django: An Introduction
> presented by:  Jeff Anderson
>
> Thursday, Sept. 3rd
> 7:00pm
> Rm. 130 Tanner Building

Hello,

I'm excited to present on the Django Framework. I'm trying to finish up
my presentation, and thought I'd ping the list to see if there was a
specific Django component or topic that people were interested in.

Also, I'm curious to know who is planning on attending, and how much you
know about Django already.

I have been requested to videotape the presentation and post it online
after. Even if you are not planning on attending, I'm curious to know
your interest and knowledge levels.

Thanks!

Jeff Anderson