On 2/26/10 2:00 PM, Sasha Pachev wrote:
> What about the BYU policy not to allow the sales of clearly defined
> sin on campus? Is that against the principle of agency?

How do you feel about the BYU policy not to allow the sales of hazily
defined possibly-sin on campus? I was really bummed when Jamba Juice
stopped offering the immunity boost. And I made more than one trip down
the hill to the Crest station to fuel a late-night coding session with a
little Mountain Dew.

--
justin
http://justinhileman.com