This is a great opportunity for a summer internship at Fusion-io
(http://www.fusionio.com/, Wall Street Journal's #2 venture funded
start-up in the country, and yes, you might even get to meet The Woz).
 The hardware group needs some Linux sysadmin type help and some
internal-use web apps developed this summer.  Hardware engineering
knowledge is not required (but having some won't disqualify you by any
means).  This is a chance to really own your own projects and help out
our team a lot.  Here is the official job description:

Great learning opportunity for motivated individual to design and
implement information sharing and monitoring solutions for embedded
software and fpga-based hardware group.  We are specifically
interested in the following skills/experience.

* Familiarity with scripting / writing code for web based applications
on LAMP stack

* Linux system administration experience

* Must have experience with python

* Can design and implement SQL database solution for backend of web interface

* Job is most appropriate for a student with 3+ years of college
study, but we are willing to consider exceptional candidates who are
earlier in their academic career.

We are located in Salt Lake at 62nd South and 30th East (right at the
bend of 215, super easy highway access).  If you are interested reply
to me, send me your resume, and I'll give it to the hiring manager.

Bryan