I hope it is appropriate to advertise positions on this list; I couldn't
see a formal set of list rules. At any rate, we need the employees, and,
hopefully, some of you need the jobs:

http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/about/careers.php

Our company writes a Super Computer/Data Center scheduler, and the main
group that is hiring mainly does design and implementation of
customer-specific installs and solutions (scripted languages).

However, if you're more interested in a compiled language position, it
has been told me that we're opening up the core dev positions soon.

I haven't been a super active member of the group, but have been duly
impressed with the caliber of individual in the UUG when I have come to
meetings and interacted with you all. Please feel free to email me
off-list with questions or resumes/CVs.

Thanks,

--
Stephen M. McQuay