On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 5:13 PM, Jan Peterson
<jlp+byu...@peterson.ath.cx> wrote:
> On 08/10/2011 04:56 PM, Jason wrote:
>>> BTW, is this an authentic "vintage" email, or did you write it today?
>>
>> Written today from a very foggy memory.
>
> Okay, you got me.  I admit to thinking that the last time I had logged
> in to the yvax was about sixteen years ago, but I've seen stranger
> things than sixteen year old hardware still running.

I thought you were just playing along.  Until you mentioned ssh
(although, a quick check on wikipedia says that ssh did get up to
50,000 users by the end of 1995).  I'm impressed that you didn't skip
a beat on that answer, actually.  Next time I need some VMS help I'll
know who to ask!

Bryan