Dear Mr. Cullen

You are using a work that I own the copyright of. The work involved is
the name, “Topher”. I have reserved all rights to this work, which was
first published in June of 1980.

Your copying and or use of my work is unauthorized. You neither asked
for nor received permission to use the piece nor to make or distribute
copies of it in the manner you have. Furthermore, you have taken credit
for my work and caused confusion as to whom the original author of the
work is. Therefore, I believe you have willfully infringed my rights
under 17 USC §101, et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as
high as $100,000. Further, such copyright infringement is a direct
violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and International
Copyright Law.

I demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of the work
and all copies of it, that you remove any further works you may have
stolen and that you desist from this or any other infringement of my
rights in the future. Furthermore, I demand that you post an apology on
the site clarifying who the real author is and that you inform others
that might have been misled by your misuse of the works’ origins.

If I have not received proof of compliance from you within 72 hours, I
shall consider taking the full legal remedies available to rectify this
situation including contacting my lawyer and/or your site’s administrators.

Sincerely,

Topher Fischer