These UUG hangouts are going to be held in room 1102 of the TMCB. Using the
term hangout is a little confusing, especially with us talking about using
Google+ hangouts. These weekly UUG hangouts will not be broadcast online on
Google+ hangouts.

We had some unexpected issues arise with the broadcasting the Raspberry Pi
presentation but the video part of it worked great so we will do that for
UUG presentations in the future. With a Google+ hangout broadcast we also
have a public Youtube live stream that gets created. So that if someone
wants to watch without participating or without having a Google+ account
they are welcome to. All they need to do is visit the Youtube link.

I chose the first topic for next week's hangout to be "Using Unix/Linux as
an IDE" because I think it's awesome how devoloping in GNU/Linux is almost
built in. Hopefully people have a lot of tips and tricks to share about Vim
(...or the cursed Emacs), the GNU toolchain, standard command-line programs
(like grep, awk, find, etc.), git, and everything else. If nobody has
anything cool to share about that then we will just have fun doing
something else.

Thanks,

Logan