Would you mind commenting on your corporate structure (in particular, are
you for-profit or non-profit) so that we can know where our mentoring would
go to? In the end, you're selling our mentoring for part of that $7k
tuition price. I'd like to know who and what I am benefiting when I
volunteer you my time.

Thanks.