A goodly number of Software Engineering jobs open at Fusion-io right
now (kernel, device driver, python, etc.).  Check it out:

http://www.fusionio.com/company/employment/?area=all

If you see one you like, send me your resume and I'll pass it along.
I probably know someone on the team you are applying to.  We get free
lunch every day among all the other cool things about working here.

FULL DISCLOSURE: yes, I'm gunning for the referral bonus, but I'm not
lying, I really know people here, it's a fun place to work, and I'm
sincerely encouraging you to apply.

Bryan