Theoretically, that's what we're here for.  In actuality, we usually end up
arguing about something or other, or stay dormant for about a year until
someone mentions UUG elections :)

There are a lot of knowledgeable people in the group who are usually willing to
share their knowledge when given the opportunity.  So if you've got questions,
ask away and we'll do our best to answer.

Jake Adams