Il giorno 26/mag/2011, alle ore 22.27, Vladislav Manchev ha scritto:

> I've been using uwsgi since last year on various Linux boxes, but a few days 
> ago I decided to try it out on one of my main servers which runs OpenIndiana 
> b148.
> All seemed good, both nginx and uwsgi seemed to work fine, but there's a big 
> problem - uwsgi never sends headers back to nginx.
> Here's the message that I always see in uwsgi log:
> writev(): Invalid argument [plugins/python/wsgi_headers.c line 182]
> [pid: 25619|app: 0|req: 3/4] xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx () {40 vars in 686 bytes} [Thu 
> May 26 19:21:51 2011] GET / => generated 5962 bytes in 46 msecs (HTTP/1.1 
> 200) 3 headers in 18446744073709551615 bytes (1 switches on core 0)
> 
> Header size is always ULONG_MAX, no matter what.
> I looked at wsgi_headers.c and couldn't figure it out, maybe someone more 
> familiar with the code can give me a suggestion?
> _______________________________________________
> uWSGI mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi



This is a "limit" (or a safe design choice ?) in solaris iovec subsystem.

I have fixed it in the http router/proxy some month ago but never ported to the 
various language plugins:

http://projects.unbit.it/uwsgi/browser/plugins/http/http.c#L744

As you see the number of iovec in solaris is very low, so you need to send them 
in little chunks

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it

_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi

Reply via email to