Il giorno 30/mag/2011, alle ore 09.53, 杨小勇 ha scritto:

> Hello Guys:
> 
>   There is one project which I want to deploy on windows machine, so I try to 
> compile uwsgi on windows, but it complains when compiling. here is some 
> information.
> 
> D:\TDDOWNLOAD\uwsgi-0.9.7.2>python setup.py build
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "setup.py",line3 in <module>
>        import uwsgiconfig as uc
>    File "D:\TDDOWNLOAD\uwsgi-0.9.7.2\uwsgiconfig.py", line 6, in <module>
>        uwsgi_os = os.uname()[0]
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'uname'
> 
> So I wonder if is there any ported version for Windows machine or give me a 
> guide how to compile it on window.
> 
> I google it, but can't found any useful information.
> 
> Any suggestion or advice will be a great help for me.
> 
> Thanks in advance.
> 
> Sorry for my poor English, :) 
> 
> 
> 
> 

No uWSGI does not run on windows. The current development of uWSGI is 
"sponsored" by our customers that only run it on our servers (UNIX-only)
so we cannot port it to windows without "sponsorship" :(

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it

_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi

Reply via email to