I've started uWSGI and django app on 2 ubuntu 10.04 servers (64 bit), one
with ksm=50 and other with ksm disabled. After 10h of siege stress testing
both servers, the one running with ksm enabled in uWSGI have one worker
eating all memory. uWSGI is running in emperor mode so I guess that master
process for this vassal is leaking memory when ksm is enabled in uWSGI.

uWSGI 1.0-dev-1706