Hi,

We've been running uwsgi for a while now and I think it's great. However, I
understand that it's possible to have very fine control over the
processes/threads that are running, getting info from and restarting
individual threads and so on. If this is the case (please correct me if I'm
wrong!) how do I get "inside" the system to see what's going on? Is there
some kind of monitor process I can run? Up until now it's been kind of a
black box and I'm feel like I'm not really that aware of what's going on
inside the system.

Also, in regards to logging is it possible to split up the logs into
separate access and error logs? Also, I don't seem to get output from
Django when things like internal server errors happen (we do have it
configured to email so it's generally ok), but it would be handy to have
these types of errors logged to a file as well. I do currently get errors
when the system fails to start up (eg. can't find a settings file, for
example) but the error logging seems very minimal. Is this possible through
through UWSGI server or does it get handled at a different layer?

Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Guy
_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi

Reply via email to