Hi.

I originally deployed a Pyramid app in production like this:

        nginx -> uwsgi -> pryamid

uwsgi is for the app started with this `uwsgi --options` command

That was great, but my needs changed as I've had to launch new applications on
the same server.  I'm a bit confused with all the options.

my (current) needs are starting to look like this:

        WebApplication – 8-16 processes
        Graphite (stats) – 1-2 processes
        Sentry (stats) – 1-2 processes

I'm not sure what makes more sense:

        1. managing a separate uwsgi master process + processes for each of the
3+ apps
        2. using an emperor process handle the 3+ apps

the broodloord/zerg stuff looks really interesting, and like it might benefit
us a lot.  but that would mean switching from the command-line version to the
file based config -- and that will be a chunk of devops time.

can someone weigh in with that they'd do ?