Hi,

Of course I'm worried about scalability
I'm already running with async (uwsgi --http-socket :8000 --master --ugreen
--wsgi-file uwsgi_asgi.py --async 100) and
using uwsgi.wait_fd_read(websocket_fd, 3), isn't that enough?
Does offloading means I don't have to run uwsgi in async mode?

In any case thank you for the links, I'll read them.

Avraham