Am 08.02.2017 um 09:35 schrieb Riccardo Magliocchetti:
> sIl 08/02/2017 08:57, Gerhard Schmidt ha scritto:
>> Hi,
>>
>> im quite new to uwsgi and try to set up multiple pyramid apps behind
>> nginx and uwsgi.
>>
>> I've created the following ini file for the first app
>>

>> [uwsgi]
>> chdir = /data/vvenv
>> paste = config:/data/vvenv/production.ini
>> http-socket = 0.0.0.0:8080
>> socket = /data/vvenv/var/uwsgi.sock
>> virtualenv = /data/vvenv
>> logto = /data/vvenv/logs/uwsgi.log
>> buffer-size = 32768
>> env = PYTHON_EGG_CACHE=/data/vvenv/var/egg_cache
>> gid = 80
>> uid = 80
>>
>> When I start uwsig with --ini <pathtoconfig> the application is served.
>>
> [snip]
>>
>> when i try to start it with --emperor <pathtoconfig> everything seams OK
>> but no request is served (timeout)
>>
> [snip]
>>
>> what am I missing here.
>
> You are missing it's not the emperor that is serving requests but are
> the vassals. The documentation lacks the big picture but you'll probably
> find some hints http://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Emperor.html

In the meantime I've done some testing. The problem is that when I use
--ini only one process is started (no master as mentioned in the log)
and --emperor starts two (master and one worker) it seams that there is
the problem. The master process gets the request but don't forward it to
the worker process.

But there is nothing in the logfiles to indicate what's wrong. Is there
a way increase the log level to narrow the problem down. When there is a
master process, I don't even see incomming requests in the log.

Regards
   Estartu