Hi,

I'm running uwsgi in async mode and I'm consistently getting bad file
descriptor error:

epoll_ctl(): Bad file descriptor [core/event.c line 636]
epoll_ctl(): Bad file descriptor [core/event.c line 521]

The lines comes from event_queue_del_fd and event_queue_add_fd_read

Maybe adding and removing the same fd could be causing problems

One of the fd comes from a timerfd, if I change the timerfd to wake up
every second it works fine, but anything in the range of a couple hundred
milliseconds it starts complaining.

I don't think that adding and removing the same fd inside the loop is a
good idea, this could be done once and removing the fd should be explicit
at least this behaviour could be optional.

Thanks
Avraham