I am not aware of anything in my environment that would cause my
application reload, is this something that uWSGI does as part of its normal
lifecycle? I guess the question would be what causes reloads of an
application in uWSGI. I am controlling uWSGI using supervisord, so I'm
going to look through its configuration and documentation as well to figure
out whether that could be the cause of a reload/restart of uWSGI.

Below is a link to my uWSGI configuration and for completeness, I also
included the supervisord configuration,

https://gist.github.com/bdina/df6deeeb6abb95b1aad775b2b5c8d406

I will note that my configuration does have `autorestart=true` set.

-B