Hello,

Il 26/09/2017 12:01, Curtis Maloney ha scritto:

The list of fixes and features added to the uwsgi-2.0 branch compared to the 2.0.15 release is quite large.  Here's just some I can find easily:

- Added 'millis' to log formatting.
- Fix ms/us mistake in emperor throttling
- Allow setting SSL verify depth
- Support brotli in static auto-gzip handling
- Allow setting response header size limit
- Log warning if specified python home does not exist
- Fix removing env from uwsgi object in single thread mode
- mule_send_msg now returns a success flag

Looks like a good first version for the release notes

... and some more I can't recognise just from their code changes :)

And I know there's one or two more flagged to be backported...

So, is it time to prep for a 2.0.16 release?

Yes! I have #1649 and #1650 marked for backporting. Shout out if there's anything else needed to backport.

Thanks

--
Riccardo Magliocchetti
@rmistaken