I use max-requests = 450. After the first request, the process has aprox.
160MB.

After more tests, it seems to have to do with the first requests to an
reloaded idle instance. It may be a concurrency problem, e.g. concurrent
imports. I think I have captured this situation with strace, but I'm still
looking at it.

Regards.

Ernesto Revilla
Área Técnica