Thanks, Roberto!

>>This generally means the user has closed the connection, adding
ignore-write-errors should disable the reporting.

I'll add that option and give it a try.  Hopefully all of the data still
makes it through though.  We need every last bit.  :)

>>This is pretty strange, how uWSGI is connected to nginx ? (unix or tcp
sockets ?)

I'm using tcp via *http-socket* option.   I came in to this project new to
uwsgi, and spent a bunch of time fighting to get chunked transfer encoding
to stream through nginx to uwsgi and flask.  I ended up at a working
solution and have been afraid to mess with it.

Last I tried, the uwsgi_request_buffering was not working as expected, so I
had to go with the proxy method.  I'll spend some time again trying to
migrate it to using the uwsgi protocol over a socket.

Do you think that will give me the increase in upload speeds that I'm
missing?