Hi all,

I'm struggling to understand how django/python may allocate and unallocate memory when used with uWSGI.

I have a Debian system running Python 2.7 and uwsgi with 2GB of RAM and 2 CPUs.

Is that enough RAM memory for a uWSGI/Gevent based WSGI app running Django?

I'm running uWSGI with the --gevent switch in order to allow cooperative multithreading, but my free RAM memory is always decreasing when nginx is running.

How can I debug memory allocation in a Django/uWSGI app?

I defined also in my sitecustomize.py "gc.enable()" to allow garbage collection, but it does not appears to make any differences.

Can you recommend any libraries to debug/profile memory allocation in Python 2.7 ?

Is Django more memory efficient with --pymalloc or by using the default linux malloc() ?

Thank you in advance,

Etienne

--
Etienne Robillard