Hi,
I had following scenario for spooler task processing:

[spooler] written 1194 bytes to file ...
[spooler ... pid: 9] managing request
!!! uWSGI process 9 got Segmentation Fault !!!

Now spoolfile is still in directory where it was stored (despite other
files are being processed correctly by other spooler processes).

I tried to:
-Movie it to different location and putting again in spooler files
directory but it didn't change a thing.
-Touch file, so that it modification date is changed to current also didn't
help.
-Understand locking logic from here: core/spooler.c so that I know what may
cause spooler not picking files, but wasn't able to investigate it.

What can be done to force spooler to process again this spoolfile? Is there
any portion of information in spoolfile structure that I should change?

Regards,
Przem