Hi,

There's several issues I expect attempting to develop this:

1. libuwsgictl : Not sure if the libuwsgi.so shared library really can be useful to develop a FIFO communication channel.

2. I have no idea how to make sure a local "uwsgi" object will be imported interactively when "uwsgictl shell" is called.

3. Will probably need to link the libuwsgictl.so library with the -libuwsgi flag to interact with the main uWSGI process in uwsgictl?

Notes:

% uwsgictl stats

Show stats if --stats and --stats-http options are enabled. Require uwsgitop.

% uwsgictl start --socket localhost:8000 --gevent 100

Start uWSGI using socket and gevent

% uwsgictl stop --signal=INT

Stop uWSGI by sending SIGINT signal.

% uwsgictl -c /etc/uwsgictl.conf [start|stop|reload]

Load default settings in uwsgictl.conf

Regards,

Etienne