On 08/07/2018 09:15 PM, Alex wrote:
Hi,

Sounds to me like you should be routing based on the Content-Length
header...
Perhaps try routing based on ${HTTP_CONTENT_LENGTH} ?
Thank you for the tip, this is a clever workaround, but unfortunately
I cannot rely on it. The size of the input variables can be different,
and some methods take a variable number of input arguments. Thus, the
length of the request is not a certain predictor of the method
invoked.

I don't think this is going to work... I don't think routing can read a _bit_ of the body only... and you'd lose all the benefits

When I do this sort of RPC, I put the method in a X-RPC-Action header instead... this would work well for you, too