So, i try to:

  signal.signal call directly after/before app, with and without
  py-call-osafterfork and py-master-check-signals options - not work

  signal.signal call in postfork function, with and
  without py-call-osafterfork option - not work

  I try to use alarms on log, but that not emits, neither when i try to
  use example from documentation. I try to:
        cmd: echo ...
        cmd: curl ...
        log:
  - not work

Probably, that is the problem with gevent which i use.

  I found some not-documented uwsgi.atexit, which work well!

It looks, that I solve the same problem as
https://github.com/unbit/uwsgi/issues/680 describe. So it could be
documented, because we need the PID of exited worker. For another
solution, i could need some other resources from worker. That is, why i
can't use hook-as-user-atexit.

The better could be atexit decorator, which is what i try to found
first.

Ondra

V Wed, 22 Aug 2018 14:34:49 +0200
Ondrej Tuma <konfere...@webjet.cz> napsáno: