Hi all,

I have a uWSGI 2.0.18 server running with 3 vassals (each a Flask REST service)
using nginx.

I am adding support for Graphite/Carbon and upon adding graphite as a 4th
vassal, graphite was
blacklisted most likely due to a mis-configured graphite.ini.

I've tried restarting the emperor with options  --emperor-no-blacklist,
--end-blacklist and also to send
the signal SIGURG to uwsgi.  I've also deleted the symlink to graphite.ini in
the vassals folder.

All options failed to remove graphite from the blacklist.

What's the best way to remove a vassal that been blacklisted from a blacklist
so that I can correct the graphite.ini file's options ?

Thanks,

--Ed