Hi again,

In case anyone else has this issue, I found a way to clear out the blacklist and
correct the vassal's .ini file. All vassals now are working, including graphite.

I found my startup script for uwsgi in emperor mode was not stopping correctly,
and
leaving working vassals, and a non-empty blacklist.

I had to issue kill commands for all the running PIDs until the emperor was
indeed dead.

Then, I removed the links in the vassals folder (/etc/uwsgi.d/vassals) to the
vassal's .ini files.

I corrected the errors in graphite.ini for the Graphite vassal.

I then created new links in the vassal folder, and started up the emperor.
All vassals started up and none were in the blacklist. Graphite's webapp was
rendered correctly on
the URL and port specified in http-socket in graphite.ini.

Thanks,

--Ed