X-1R is worth every penny.  I've been ruining it in my crankcase for several years and I too noticed an increase in power, response and smoothness.  At present, I using Silkolene Racelube and will be changing to Bel-Ray Exp in about 200 miles.  Sad to say, I don't have any stock in it either.  Can't say I'm getting 65 mpg though.  I get more like 40 mpg after adding X-1R to my crankcase.  I'll have to add it to my differential to see if I get further mileage gains.

Vmaxman

Steve Detamore wrote:

i still work at the lumberyard and have not bought any stock in mobil-1 or x-1r but...      just did oil and differencial change with both products and am so pleased and impressed that i thought i'd post  to affirm the benefits of these products.     could tell the diff. at start-up after the change, much less clatter, smoother less labored idle. and much better response at tip-in thru 3000rpm. on the first ride noticed the smoother  more free shifts and of course have begun to get 65 mpg doing burnouts and running 130mph the whole way.!!!!!! really good stuff........steve #1131
begin:vcard
n:Dell'Aquila;Pasquale
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.vmaxman.com
org:Maximus Velocitus
adr:;;;;;;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
note:1993 Yamaha Vmax,  1984 Honda Nighthawk S,  1971 Yamaha DT1-E,  1971 Yamaha DT1-MX
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16
fn:www.Vmaxman.com
end:vcard