OK guys,
                Let me clarify something here!!!The parts I'm trying to
sell are from a crashed 91 V-Max that my friend Mike (the mechanic who
has the gorgeous 85 for sale, in his shop) bought from an Insurance Co.
                The bike belonged to a 57 year old guy, who lost it on a
curve, slid and went into a ditch. Some of the parts were trashed, some
are in great shape. The engine had 7,000 miles and was sold to a VMOA
member, (along with the frame) the rest of the usable parts were given
to me to sell, for Mike, prices were marked less than half of a new
part, since they're all in good to excellent shape.

This is NOT a "HOT" bike and the title was given to the new owner of the
engine and frame.

Thanks
begin:vcard
n:Aguiar;Mario