Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 10:10 PM
Subject: [Vmax] Mr. Neil Herdina

Dear VMax Owners:

My name is Chad Rettke.  I am a roomate, coworker, riding partner, and
friend of Neil Herdina in Fargo, North Dakota.
Neil was an active member in your group, and it is with a heavy heart that I
write this note.  On Wednesday, April 19, 2000,
Neil Herdina was taken from this earth.  He died of a massive heart attack,
while playing softball, at the tender age of 27.

I am not sure what else I can say about Neil other than my life has been
richer for meeting him.  I considered him to be one of my
best friends.

For those of you who are interested the wake will be in Olivia, MN at Dirks
Funeral Home from 4 pm - 8 pm on Sunday April 23,
and the funeral will be on Monday, April 24 at 11:00 am at the Aloysis
Catholic Church in Olivia, MN.  There will also be a memorial
service in West Fargo, ND on Tuesday April 25 at 3:00 pm at the Lutheran
Church of the Cross.

We are also starting a memorial fund for him, but I am not sure of all of
those details yet.

If anybody would like to email me, my address is [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Thank you and God Bless,
Chad Rettke

-To unsubscribe or change settings go to: