I've only had my 92 Vmax for a little while and it has a Kerker 4-2-1 with
the 2.5 inch baffle and essentially nothing inside. That's the way I bought
it from the previous owner. It is really LOUD!  At various rpm's it sounds
great but for general riding it really is a bit over the top as far as noise
is concerned. I know there's been a fair amount of discussion in this list
about which systems are better but I want to keep the system for the most
part but would it be better to get some new internal packing and such from
Kerker or is there a slip on I could substitute for the Kerker (non)baffle?
I'm trying to get that elusive perfect sound when I'm done that isn't too
harsh. I figure the guys here have heard them all so I'm looking for a few
ideas from experienced ears.

Thanks,
Paul

http://www.crowecomputer.com/vmax/vmax.htm