Hi Gary..

It was merely a feeler to see what it was worth to fellow vmax owners.. I
will possibly sell my vmax after I am done racing it this year and was
curious about its worth. I don't think anyone really wants that kind of HP.
Guys like you and me excluded of course. I bought into this kind of
configuration and won't regret it if it can produce the kind of numbers that
I am hoping for.. I expect a sub 10.5 at 135 MPH. If I can't turn that I
will be disappointed in the bike. I am at 5800 feet so I am not expecting a
9 second run. I will post what this configuration can do after I get it to
the track.

Take care Phil