Hi all!

I just installed Racetech emulators and 0.95 springs on my -98 a couple of
days ago. First impressions are so so... but I used a bit too much preload.
I couldn't remember the list recommendations and decided not to cut too much
to start with. The preload is about 33 mm which is within RaceTechs
recommendations but still too much. My Max is a bit harder to turn now and
it leans more than before while on sidestand. It stops much better though.

I also put 500cc of Ohlins 15w oil in each fork tube which I later realized
might have been a bit too much. I guess this also affects static sag since
there's less air in there to compress.

So, tomorrow I'm cutting the spacers a bit more. RaceTech calls for 25mm
preload but from what it looks like, I think 15 mm will be about right...
Still I'm a little bit concerned that it might be too much. If it is
slightly too much, does it matter? Wouldn't it only be just like lowering
the fork through the triple clamps? These springs are much more firm than
original and I can't imagine they would bottom out... And if I reconsider I
figure I should be able to shim it with some washers or the rest of the
spacer tubes?

Any input appreciated.

Thanks
/anders w.