A black Sharpie fine point permanent marker also works great for motor
detailing ... especially the crevices, case edges ...  as well as
small pinpoint chip areas that have turned white from wax etc ...
inside centers of case bolts ... changing 55mph enforcement postings
to read 85 etc ... blah .. blah ...

I have to post the following as I regard it as a "classic" quote
........ I was looking for I don't know what and ended up on one of
those motorcycle rag bashing forums that I suppose are intended to
allow subscriber feedback associated with the magazine's model
reviews. These forums are great because they always go off topic ...
death threats emerge etc ... Anyhow .. one person who's name I did not
recognize was apparently tired of taking a lot of abuse from several
people about owning either a cruiser or a sport bike. In his response
including a long dissertation about having already owned a Harley,
several sport bikes etc .. he announced that he had purchased "The
Hybrid Dog Bike from Hell" a '99 Vmax which he proclaimed he would
never be separated from ... This is not only a classic .. but may have
been one of the very best, (brief), descriptions of this bike I have
seen in a long time. Sorry for "extra" here but I was impressed and
thought you might be as well.

campbell #95