TC, Did you ever get this reply ??

Phil

> 10.5K .......  Sooooooooo ... I guess you have been shifting at 10.5
> ??
Actually around 9500 RPM.

> Anyhow ... I think you are pulling my leg sometimes. I assume you are
> "stable" by now on your runs .......... NOT TRUE. I would never kid you buddy.
>Actually I have only been to the track 3 times with my max. The first time i was
>learning the second time I ran a 10.88/10.9 and it ran at 129.5 the last time I ran
>it ran terrible (sticking carbs)125MPH at pueblo I was coming out of the hole and
>reaching for the sky the bike kept coming up on me and now it makes sense because the
>carbs were sticking)
AND I suppose you have them
> all in a laptop on a spreadsheet by segment, 60,330,660 etc ... with
> weight, weather and tuning configuration for each run ....
(OUCH This one hurt I havent actually put the time slips on  a spread
sheet Do you have a spread sheet that is already set up ???? I keep my
timeslips and all the information is there)
> Soooooooooo .. that you can fine tune to your best segment combination
> right ??!?

Thanks for the REPLY TC, I am doing the test real soon. My carbs are on
their way back from PCW.

phil