HI STEVE,

> Is the new UFO 4/2 header supposed to make more RWH than a kerker 4/1
> with stage 7 carb  mods ?
        EXPECT 6 TO 8 BHP FROM THE UFO SYSTEM  - MORE FUEL-EFFICIENT
(SMALLER JETS REQUIRED) THAN KERKER, WILL RUN 'OUT OF THE BOX' WITHOUT
REJETTING!

> I've never met anyone at UFO or purchased any of their products, but
> they seem to really be on top of the Vmax thing......I was really
surprised recently when they posted some et slips from the drag strip using
Jons >>internally stock<< 85 Vmax ......with just the VGAS carbs added and a
freaked out when the test showed a KERKER 4/1 header used !!!!!
        JON DOES NOT JUST 'TALK THE TALK' - BACKS UP EVERY CLAIM WITH FACTS
AND/OR DYNO FIGURES :)

Why wasn't the new 4/2 used for this test?  It looks to me like they are
admiting it does NOT make more rwh than a kerker 4/1.  Have I missed
something here ?
        THE NEW SYSTEM IS JUST IN PRODUCTION.. PRIORITY HAS BEEN GIVEN TO
CUSTOMERS' BIKES.  JON ALREADY HAD A KERKER ON HIS '85 & WANTED TO PUT TO
REST SOME OF THE TALK OF 'STANDARD' VMAX 1/4 MILE TIMES.. (ALSO SHOWS WHAT
VGAS CAN DO ;-)

> If I get the Kerker 4/1 and have to remove the centerstand and mounting
> tabs do I have to "cut" the mounting tabs off or just unbolt them ?
        CUT

> The new Hindle 4/1 is looking like my choice more and more every day,
> unless some new news comes out on the UFO unit......I want chrome or
polished stainless steel from the front to back.
        UFO CAN PRODUCE THE HEADERS/PIPEWORK IN S/STEEL FOR YOU.  MY ALLOY
SILENCERS ARE 'MIRROR POLISHED'.  ASK JON ABOUT THE CHROME OPTION - THE
WHOLE IDEA IS THAT THE VMAX NOW HAS A COMPLETE PERFORMANCE SYSTEM ESPECIALLY
BUILT FOR IT, & NOBODY WILL GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO PLEASE A CUSTOMER LIKE
J.CORNELL.   HOWEVER, IF YOU SPECIFICALLY WANT 4-INTO-1 THEN
KERKER/HINDLE/MARKS..

>         WORTH SHOPPING AROUND
>                                                       Steve Moore 94
> Vmax