Hal,
I have no personal experience with the WestCo battery. I put it on the
"with a bigger battery case" chart because somebody recommended it to
me and it met all the other criterior ... (AGM .. fit in the Exactrep
case etc .. of course some people have simply taken a knife to the
original case or are running no case at all). I will say that the
WestCo is one of the most powerful batteries on the chart w/ 22AH 350
CCA rating .. and it costs between $60 and $70 bucks ... (follow the
link on the web page for WestCo).

The Baker is the only one that really fits in the stock case properly
.... I put the Odessy 680 on both charts because at least three people
have told me that they got it "in" the stock case, (and one said it
may never come out). The Odyssey is only 3.18 thick and the WestCo is
around 3.5 .... anything bigger than 3 inches, (or I guess 3 1/8 from
what some others have said), is not going in the stock battery case,
(you need to buy the Exactrep case or get your knife out and split
yours long ways or take it out all together).

The maintenance free batteries on my site are all AGM ... they look
like they are heavier, (and some are slightly), but that "8" lbs you
see for the stocker is "without" acid .. and "with" acid you are at
11-12 lbs .... so there is not a significant difference .. If weight
and horsing around with the case is an issue .. then the Baker is the
guy to get .. it does not have the capacity of the bigger AGMs but it
has better capacity ratings than the stocker ....... and fits right in
the case, (actually an inch shorter).

These batteries are a must for the Vmax ... Being buried where it is
... most Vmax batteries stay exactly where they are until they don't
work anymore .... The chance to come out and get a drink of water is
non-existent ... We usually only give them water after they are on
their death bed ... hoping that if we act like we are taking care of
them that they will magically recover and make it another year.
....... Because of their size .. they work their little butts off
trying to start Mr. Max .. and they don't have to loose too much of
their capacity, (which is perfectly normal), before they just can't do
it anymore ..........  The AGM batteries are made to stay where they
are put until they die ...... and they are much better suited to
survive ...
campbell